Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Diary Progress.



Hey everyone! I'm making a post about my progress with my sustainable things that help me reduce my carbon footprint. I hope everyone out there are still trying to reduce there carbon footprint!

In case all of you forgot, the three main things I'm trying to do to reduce my carbon footprint is,
1. Turn off all electrical appliances once I have left the room.
2. I will not play playstation and other electrical appliances as much.
3. Take quicker showers.

I all ways turn off all electrical appliances when I leave the room, but when I'm brushing my teeth occasionally I forget to turn the tap off.

I don't play playstation and other electrical appliances as much mainly because I'm not at home too much.
I admit that my showers aren't that fast but there faster then usuall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 'Abodo'